While our work is highly confidential, clients say
" Ms. Fuller,
I want to thank you and update you on a few things!
You initiated a series of events that changed my life.
1. You sent me a link to a scholarship application by the American Association of Blacks in Energy
2. Through that scholarship, I was offered an internship at Dominion's Surry Nuclear Power Plant
3. I developed an interest in nuclear physics, and the Surry physicists connected me to a VCU research lab
4. Through that lab, I conducted and published research in nuclear energy and nonproliferation
5. That research supported my application to intern at Brookhaven National Laboratory in their nonproliferation department
6. While at Brookhaven I had a series of conversations that clarified my career goals. I simultaneously took an intensive Chinese summer language course which intersected with the conversations I had at Brookhaven
7. I realized I'm very interested in US-China relations along many axes, but especially in terms of nuclear energy and nuclear arms
8. I applied and was accepted to the Schwarzman Scholars Program which offers a one-year master's degree in global affairs from Tsinghua University in Beijing!
If Covid allows, I'll be leaving in August. I'm also in remission from my first Crohn's flare and taking it day by day.
I truly cannot thank you enough for your love and support over the years! I can't even imagine how different my life would be if not for you.
Raven Witherspoon,C' 21 VCU Honors, Schwarzman Scholar
“College Primed kept us focused as well as greatly assisted with essay suggestions. CP also helped me navigate the process, prioritize tasks, and prepare for interviews, etc. The overall process was less stressful for us with the help of CP.”
- Jaden Baine and family, Virginia Tech scholar
“I think my daughter would have gotten into several competitive colleges, but the cost would have limited where she could go. Lisa knew the various programs available that allowed my daughter many more school options.“
- T. Nguyen, mom of Washington & Lee scholar
”In addition to leveraging her extensive knowledge and experience to assist my daughter with her college application process, Mrs. Fuller was extremely patient and empathetic as my daughter recovered from a traumatic brain injury. Mrs. Fuller challenged my daughter effectively to ensure that she completed the required tasks. Given the challenges that my daughter faced during her last two years of school, the ability to partner with Mrs. Fuller and College Primed was a godsend and lessened our family's stress.”
- Robyn Young, parent of James Madison University scholar
“We really enjoyed meeting you and appreciated your excellent advice. College Primed helped Gabby find which colleges to apply to, gave reminders to complete applications, and provided HUGE help with the college essays. You were instrumental in Gabby’s successful college application. We are truly grateful!”
- Dr. Karen Jefferson, mom of UVA Ridley and Echols Scholar, Class of 2024
"Applying to college is overwhelming and College Primed helped me to really understand the admissions process.”
-Simone Watson, Spelman College (Honors College)
"Lisa is excellent at guiding parents, as well as, students. My son played a sport year-round, and while his high school grades were great, we wanted his college entrance exams to corroborate his GPA. Lisa suggested a target score for the PSAT and SAT and provided information on online prep tools that my son could access from his cellphone. My son used the tools and shattered the score goals. I highly recommend Lisa Fuller and College Primed, LLC "
- Sharon Blackwell Jones, Ph.D., parent of a Bucknell College scholar-athlete
“keeps the student on track to meet deadlines; comments on essays were helpful and allowed the student to think outside the box; helping to compile the activity list and meet the word count was a plus.”
-Angela and Brandon Brown, mother and son, UVA scholar
“Lisa made me aware of an excellent program for middle school students that helped solidify my daughter's interest in STEM.“
- Tara Washington, mom of Gardner Webb University student-athlete